Quote:
Originally posted by MidnightX:
Quote:
Originally posted by spalind:
[b]Oh...and Midnight---Your boyfriend is a moron...
That's nice. You know he fought for 10 years for you to be able to sit at your computer and freely type your thoughts. He was a member of BUDS in the Navy (underwater demolition diver) and has a medal of Valor for rescuing people and got stabbed and his face kicked in in Iraq and had to have reconstructive surgery. He's had to wipe his *ss with plant leaves in the jungle in Thailand. He's been in two helicopter crashes. That's a really nice way to respect a member of our military. He knows a lot more than we know. Let's give him some credit.

And yes, there are photos of plane wreckage at the WTC. It's on that Popular Mechanics page that Madman posted a link to.

If people are going to resort to name calling in this thread, I'm done with this argument. I was just exploring the claims that this movie presented and asked for everyone's thoughts and solid evidence to disprove them. It was quite compelling.

But I know I'm just a fool for falling for the conspiracy "bullsh*t". I just don't see anything wrong with investigating everything our government tells us. I think it's foolish to believe everything they say as the ultimate truth!

Have a nice day![/b]
MMMMhmmm...just because I have to thank someone for their service to the country does not mean that I have to think they are an intelligent, reasonable thinking person--see John McCain, John Murtha, John Kerry, etc....

There is a difference between asking reasonable questions and behaving like a lunatic....and yes...where did all the passengers on that plane go then?? The U.S. government must have them closeted away somewhere right??? That may be the fundamental question...if you don't have an answer for that then please refrain from any other of your "questioning" for if I insulted your boyfriend and he is still ALIVE...how much have you insulted the relatives of all those who died on that plane?