And - I don't think its so much a war on Christmas, as a rebellion against exclusion.

I don't think the pagans (non-christians?) feel its fair that its expected that they observe christian customs...and not expected for christians to give THEIR customs equal weight.

We are typically against a religion based government, like a middle eastern govenment based upon Islam, because we think THEY should have a secular government based upon modern laws, not on Islamic Laws.

THEY say, No, we are pretty much all Muslims, and our religeon is so important to us, that we MUST base our government on Islamic principles.

Meanwhile - WE start acting as if OUR government should be Christian, as most of us are Christian, and the rest of them should STFU and assimilate.

I think we're all the same...we ALL (Statistically...) feel that OUR religeon is reasonable, and that its reasonable for others to just accept it.

The problems seem to stem from conflicting views as to WHAT religeon is the one EVERYONE has to follow to avoid trouble...no one is ever willing to submit.....because THEIR view is the reasonable one....and the OTHER guys views are alien and scary.

laugh

So - we have a public place with saxonic coniferous confluence conflicted with radical rabinical requests for rapport raised in reaction to repeated rebuffs.

2001 Xterra '03 VG33, SE 5 spd, 305/70/16's, Revolvers, UBSkidderz, Doubled AAL's, 3"SL/2"BL, winch/bumpers, skids, sliders, OBA, Snorkel, pine stripes....

Friends don't let friends drive stock.

http://www.gifsoup.com/view/501230/tj-tackling-crawlers-ridge-o.gif