Was it not obvious that my post was just a foolish drivel aimed at livening up this thread a little? I guess not! lol.

For those attacking Kevins wifes actions. You're trying to tell me if another dog is attacking your beloved family pet you aren't going to try and step in? My crazy ass dog drives us insane, coughing and farting and just generally being a pain in the ass. But bet your ass if a Pitbull is ripping him to pieces I'm gonna try and save the poor little fucker. I sometimes have to save my dog from our cat tho, he's such a wuss.

As for my experience with Pit Bulls, I really don't have any - Other than my neighbours dog who used to jump into my yard. Who was a bit of a pussy really, it would dive back over the wall if I went out in the yard. My post was a complete bunch of bullshit, like I would shoot someones dog on sight. If I was gonna do that I would have shot my neighbours dumbass dog.

I grew up around German Shepherds, another dog that gets a bit of a bad rap sometimes for being a vicious breed. As with any dog, I truly believe that it's the owner to blame when dogs attack people. With that in mind, Pit Bulls often attract a certain type of owner - The kind of person who just owns the dog as a Status Symbol and doesn't train it, or make it part of the family. When a dog is treated that way and then escapes from the house, then it becomes a problem. There is a house right by the school near my old place, they have 2 pitbulls in their yard and the y run up and snarl / bark at the chain link fence and generally scare the crap out of me and anyone who walks by the yard. They may only be protecting their home, but I sure as hell woldn't want to be around if one of those fuckers got out.