Quote:
Originally posted by porsche996:
Please.

This story shows a complete injustice.

Yeah, so the guy "partied" when he was in high school. A helluva' lot of people did, so freaking what.

He was 17, the girl was 15. I don't see any reason for such a harsh sentence when you compare the ages, compare what they did, etc.

The guy got a very bad deal, and to be honest, I have a feeling the girl is white, which makes it even more shameful. I'm a white male, but for the love of god, if the girl's a hoe, she's a hoe, regardless of race... The article says (and also says she admits to it) that she blew one guy, then rolled over and started blowing another one. No sex. Just BJ. 100% consentual, and instigated by her, NOT him. Video evidence confirms.

So why in hell does he get convicted of anything??

Because the little girl woke up the next morning, realized what she'd done, and lied to her parents that she was, "raped." What a fucking crock.

(sorry, but things like this piss me off. I was an athlete in high school, and yeah, things like this party happen, albeit, never to me; guess I wasn't lucky enough. But to see someone get a 10 year sentence because some underage girl came over and gave him a blow job?? Good god if that were the "norm," there'd be thousands of high school jocks going to prison every freaking day..)
Sorry but the law is the law...if you want to reduce the age of consent then by all means go ahead...but it is what it is...no one is arguing against the actual facts of the case just that the law is "unfair" or "wrong"...Yeah, well...I feel that the drinking age of 21 is unfair and wrong...but does that allow me to get out of jail if I buy some underage kid some beer?? Nope...Sorry boys but its pretty clear cut to me...course I dont believe in being politically correct like ESPN and this "journalist" does...