Quote:
Originally posted by Kaiser:

That's something I considered as I am very pro-gun and a CHL holder.... but that's not the only right that matters to me.

I know I'm not changing anybody's mind here... I just wanted to point out that a lot of people - even gun-toting Texans like myself - are switching sides this election year because we don't want to live in a theocracy.
What are you talking about? It doesn't sound like you know too much about any of these people running for president.

What is this theocracy crap? Where do you get this stuff? How will a theocracy come about... especially with McCain.

If you knew anything about McCain, he is not a very religious person despite what he might claim while trying to get votes. It has long been known in conservative circles that McCain has a deep disdain for evangelical Christians. That is why many don't like him.

The only person running who throws religion around is Obama. Maybe he does it to hide his Muslim background, but he does it a lot. His new religion is also the black church of hate whitey and hate America.

On the topic of religion, this is what you are seemingly going to vote for.....

"I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.".... Barack Hussein Obama from "The Audacity of Hope"