Quote:
NYMM: George Bush will veto the bill, but if a Democrat is elected, it will be passed next year.
There is always the Filibuster, if the Republicans can find the fortitude to do it. Force every vote to be a 2/3rds majority and see how the Dems like it. Tie every spending/appropriations bill into oblivion and every Appointee doesn't get a hearing.

Should be interesting.

I think however, that we will find our sense of purpose and our ability to rally the base once there is a Definite candidate to run against. 527's will use the fodder they through upon each other to their advantage. They'll be "Swiftboating" them from all sides.

My only hope is that McCain's past doesn't come back to haunt him and if it does, he'll have enough ability to slam it down before the MSM has the chance to damage him and anyone associated with him. Being my Senator, I know the MSM is holding back some big time stories they'll use against him in the General. IE. AZSCAM, Border, S & L Debacle, etc. Not to mention the unmentionable about his wife, who isn't running, but that won't stop the 527's or the MSM from using innuendo or insinuation.

Moby, I guess we're both going to have to be wrong then, as I know you won't tell us what you really believe, You'll just say I'm wrong. That's fine with me.

Cheers, have a great weekend everyone. [Wave]