Quote:
Originally posted by Mobycat:
Quote:
Originally posted by Stonecoldchavez:
[b]
[quote][qb]It took over 40 years to defeat Communism. You think defeating these muslim terrorists is going to occur in 7 years?
Communism has been defeated?? Guess you haven't heard that about 1/6 of the worlds population is still living under it. And we didn't defeat it. It was defeated by a number of people, including it's own leader, Gorby.

We took care of Germany AND Japan in less time than it's taking to defeat the terrorists. And both of those were FAR more formidable.

Quote:
Mortgage crisis? Bush's fault right? Last time I checked he wasn't a mortgage writer....

Not his fault at all. But bailing everyone out MAY be his fault.

Quote:
What is actual Bush's fault (according to you)? He went with the intelligence reports provided to him and our Allies. He went with what the UN recommend after years of the UN Resolutions being ignored by Iraq. Was it all correct? Only time will tell.

He would have been in MUCH better shape had he stuck with Afghanistan. There was NO need to go into Iraq.

Quote:
You always criticize Bush. WHO would you have as President and WHAT would you propose they do and run the country??
In 2000, I would have MUCH preferred McCain.[/b]
Moby-

1) Ronald Reagan defeated Communism.

2) Cuba? Pffft... big Communism power there. China? Eh, because they have only 1 billion + people. Where are your Communist 1/6 that are a threat?

3) Are you seriously comparing Germany and Japan from WWII to terrorists of today? Last time I check Haji wasn't wearing a uniform from any recognized country.

4) "He would have been in MUCH better shape had he stuck with Afghanistan. There was NO need to go into Iraq." You know what they say about hindsight...... Only time will tell.

S.