Quote:
Originally posted by BlueSky:
Madman, T or F - you knew all along that the headline shirts are sold regularly by CNN and the 'makes history' shirt was not some kind of endorsement, right? No worries though, man, I know you're hurting now that your horse Hillary is out of the race. Back to the old quandary - which of these choices, McCain or Obama, either about as palatable as cod liver oil, will the McCain-haters embrace?

Anyway, now that the great t-shirt debate of '08 is over, if Obama is elected, my guess is we'll see a gravy train of unprecedented proportions, loaded up with all the 'disadvantaged' of the world. And the American middle class will be the draft horses because for all the talk of taxing corporations and rich people, they'll still have the juice with Congress to get the loopholes and breaks needed to push it all down on the middle class.

Don't get me wrong; I believe in helping those who genuinely need it, but sorting the "can't help themselves" group from the "won't help themselves" leaches is next to impossible.
It doesn't seem like the best of choices. McCain doesn't seem inspiring, but he does seem to understand some level of fiscal conservatism. Well, relative to Obama. Obama seems to be inspiring, but that he'd try to do too much to help where help really isn't needed.

Looks more and more like McCain.

What's interesting is that Hillary has apparently announced that she'll withdraw this Saturday and is going to throw her support to a man she said was unqualified for the office.

Good to see she's remaining a political whore.