Newtonian momentum, sure...how it can be calculated, etc...well understood.....but the REAL question is WHY it exists.

The math works...but, as we FALL into a black hole (Theoretially), as opposed to being PULLED into it...going back to the mass not creating gravity as originally thought, but warping the bed to make things roll towards mass (Again, as opposed to the mass creating a pulling force...)...we have therefore changed what we consider to be gravity, and mass.

Scientists have watched things fall into black holes...they disappear...just like they're supposed to....no time travel happened to the watching scientists, and, I'm sure, the objects falling in merely had a sucky present, rather than time travel.

So you can't warp time, merely space, nor space, as in empty space, which I theorize doesn't exist.

If you can warp "space" and make things roll along it, etc...is amde of something that CAN be warped...

....what is happening when we reverse poles on a magnet?

Every few millenia, the earth's poles swap.

Its all about the iron.

That's magnatism...a different rubric.

We know large objects seem to bend passing light, Einstein predicted it, and it had since been observed on a few confirming occaisions.

So, light propagates, sound propagates, objects fall towards larger "masses", and all objects, regardless of size, seem to have the same effect, proportional to what we call their mass.

Things in motion tend to continue this motion, unless something is in the way.....and, there's a difference between diffraction/deflection/richochett, and resistance....

What makes them stay in motion?

I think its a fundamental question that needs an answer beyond the newtonian, after the fact explanation, of the WAY they stay in motion....it WHY that is important to me now.

laugh

2001 Xterra '03 VG33, SE 5 spd, 305/70/16's, Revolvers, UBSkidderz, Doubled AAL's, 3"SL/2"BL, winch/bumpers, skids, sliders, OBA, Snorkel, pine stripes....

Friends don't let friends drive stock.

http://www.gifsoup.com/view/501230/tj-tackling-crawlers-ridge-o.gif