This may have to be asked on a Windows 2000 message board, but I thought I'd try here first since there seems to be alot of knowlegable computer ppl here. Anyway, here's my problem. In my office, we're all on Windows 2000, even the server. One of the computers (not the server) has a USB printer hooked up to it. I would like to hook the computer that's next to it up to it as well so that two computers are able to use that printer. I was hoping to set it up through network printing instead of buying a USB splitter or something else like that. Anyway, I got it installed using the network printer setup, but after that, it's no longer available and says "Access denied, unable to connect" in red when you click on it under "Printers". What's weird is that I'm able to use the printer if I log off and log on to "Administrator". However, when I log on to my regular account (also an Administrator), it doesn't let me use it. Does anyone know what the problem is and the best way to fix it? confused