Quote:
Originally posted by MAGMA:
Sorry if I sounded like I was correcting anyone just trying to help. Yes HD DVD's have better sound qualities than regular dvd's.

Conundrum:
"Is this something that only is on HD-DVD's as I have yet to buy any? I have the HD player, but only have a regular TV, with Component inputs."

Are you planning on buying a HD TV? If so start with The Transformers on HD. Great sound and picture. Like I said before check out www.avsforum.com I have learned alot from them.
This is XOC no apology needed.

Thanks for clearing that up, I'll check out the movie, but I was afraid it would taint my fond memories of the Actual Transformers.

HD-TV, hell no, I ain't paying the prices they want for them and with my small house, I don't need a gigantic TV. I have a new TV that I got to replace the one I lost in the Fire of my house and it does me just fine. I have Digital Cable so I don't have to worry about the Tuner not working after Feb '09, so in reality I don't need an upgrade at this point.

I will definately agree that the quality is out of this world on the HD sets and maybe someday I'll find a deal I can't pass up, but not anytime soon.

I'll check out the site you referenced when I get more time.

Thanks!!!