Quote:
Originally posted by Southernx7:
Just... Hurley_
Server must have been having issues tonight. Host game kept ending. Also, sometimes when you we're inviting and I would join it said the server was full. Grrrrr. Oh, well. Try again tomorrow night.
A lot of times the game ends because the host, whoever it is leaves. Usually they are getting beat. It is the one thing I dislike about it online. You are halfway through a game and it ends. Another thing I dislike is being put in the middle of an ending game and your team loses. There are times I just pick a class and the game ends in a loss which goes on my record. Not that I am winning any money over my score but sucks all the same for someone really into it.

I wish I could just host a public game that I control completely. Now you have to make a party which is good to play with your friends but then you have to go through the matchmaking process and then games and crap end early. I sort of miss my olden days of playing on msn game zone where you had a room so to speak you and your friends or whoever entered and you launched the game. Once in you set map, game style, etc.

Maybe it is just me....