I'm a "55", have been for a while now. I haven't pulled the trigger (pun intended) yet for prestige...I don't want to lose all my "stuff" eek There are times when I kick ass big time, game after game...and then there are times that I can't beat a guy one on one at any cost. I come out shooting and he (or she) kills me. Watching the kill cam shows that I never got a shot off before I died when I know I got off at least a few rounds. I think it's all in the connection i.e. lag. Lag, even if only a split second, can make all the difference in the world. It is most likely so slight that you don't even notice it...until the kill cam of course.

I'm trying to work my way back up to even in the kill/deaths ratio. I'm back about 350 more deaths than kills with 11,000 plus kills. I don't pay too much attention to that part of it, I just play to have fun. I will however just turn the damn thing off on the nights I don't have what it takes whether the reason be lag, too much booze, or that I just plain stink. Eff it, I get too irritated with the damn thing at that point. If I don't turn it off, I'll pop in Saint's Row or Crackdown and go on a complete killing and total annihilation spree [Laughing]

"miker415" for those of you that don't have me in your friend's list. Just send a message with request so I know who you are.