Gotta love Porsche and the rest of the PS3ers still standing behind their failing system. laugh When we argued this before the systems even came out, you would have died laughing if I said the Xbox and PS3 sales would be close to identical based on the same amount of release period. The success of the PS2, Japan, all the PS1/PS2 games, blueray, etc. Now, it sounds like you're happy with the results, or at least fine with them. Then, you try to turn the other way on the 360 being released earlier like that doesn't count. Well, I'm sorry, but that's life. [Finger] Sounds like a good business decision if you ask me. And like I said several times... if blueray wins, count your blessings. If it doesn't, then big time [Freak] (Yes, I realize you can breathe a little better these days, but not that much.) We 360 owners weren't forced to choose one or the other. :p

What's funny is that the 360 won't be the one to bring the PS3 down like we all thought was their main competition. The Wii is the sleeper in this whole thing. [LOL]