When it comes to which one of the three systems will get my hard earned scratch, there's only one definite right now:

Wii will NOT be getting my money

I see all that the PS3 has to offer as far as being a next gen gaming device AND a blue ray player, so it has to go into the lead right now, but even $500 is too much money after you get it fully loaded up with a couple games and cables.

The Xbox360 has the better library right now, but being a PS2 owner, I'm just more used to those controllers. And no blueray player is a strike against it.

So there's where I stand right now. The only thing I know for sure is that I don't want to buy some kiddie game machine with graphics from 1998 and goofy controllers. I love good old fashioned American games. First person shooters, Grant Theft Auto, Madden football. NONE of those will ever be done well by the Wii, just thanks to Nintendo's graphic retardation alone. I am glad it's out there though, just so all the kiddies can go play their system and leave the PS3 and Xbox360 for adults. Less punk ass kids to deal with online.