Quote:
Originally posted by porsche996:
Quote:
Originally posted by Mnemonic:
[b]Don't worry, xbox will have a new console sometime in 2009
Yeah. But that's only to replace the burned out Xbox360s... It's Microsoft's way of making sure you "upgrade" every so often. Just make sure the box is unreliable as hell, and people will HAVE to "upgrade" whether they want to or not.

laugh [/b]
Have you seen the latest sales trends? I'll admit a lot was tied to the Halo 3 launch, but M$ outsold Wii for the first time ever and Sony is a way distant 3rd place. M$ is posting profits for the fist time in their games division history while Sony is posting record losses in their games division. If Sony continues on their current sales trend, they might sell a couple dozen PS4s. Right now it seems all the PS3 is good for is folding@home.

Porche996, All you have posted is Sony fanboi shit in this thread. I'm not a particular fan of Microsoft, but there is nothing the PS3 offers me that I can't get for my Xbox 360. I came from PC gaming and realy like the Xbox 360 warts and all. The PS3 hasn't had the content (which matters more than anything) to lure me away from the Xbox.