This just gets better! You're an inexperienced driver too! Most new drivers can barely control a vehicle safely at 20 MPH, what makes you think you can do it at 100?

Offroading is a completely different issue. First of all, if you roll an SUV at 5 MPH there's almost no chance of injury unless you aren't belted. Plus, anyone affected has already accepted any risks associated with the sport. Same goes for driving on the track...it's a more controlled environment and all participating accept the risks. If you are on a public highway nobody cares if you kill yourself...what we are concerned about is what innocent people might be killed by you; people who did not sign a disclaimer or otherwise acknowledge that they should be subject to increased risk beyond the norm. If you kill someone from speeding you can and will be charged with manslaughter and you'll have to live with it for the rest of your life. Would you like to spend 10 years or so behind bars and your next 70 years thinking about someone's 5 year old you killed because you were too selfish to drive responsibility?

Driving is serious shit kid and you have it easy. I have a commercial license and will tell you now that I'd get fucked from every direction if I play stupid on the road!