hello everyone. I seached the forums for all exhaust tips and didnt find much info on anyone doing a complete exhaust from the from the front cats back. Heres my delema.. I never noticed this until today when I got curious to see how big the exhaust on my wife xterra was when I noticed the tail pipe was bent about 40 degrees from where it should be. It has probably been like that since she bought it last May. However I cant just do a simple cat back being there is more rust than I like seeing on the entire exhaust. What I havent found is anyone selling a complete exhaust with crossover pipe from the front back only cat back ones. From what I have read here there is only two cats right after the manifolds and the next thing inline is a premuffler so I can eliminate that with a straight pipe to a muffler. Just can seem to find an aftermarket one. Any help on this would be great and then my wifes xterra can sound like a real truck not a honda. Oh yah she LOVES my Dodge diesels 4" but I told her we cant go that big on hers!