POWER!!!!!![/qb][/QUOTE]Can it be blown? What do you think a SC is?
You want more power, go buy a Corvette![/QB][/QUOTE]

This is the attitude that disturbs me. First, not being rude or on the defensive but i think he meant actually blowng the motor (that thing common caused by detonation on a sc model laugh ) Why does everyone say "if you want more power then why'd you buy an x?" IDIOTS MAN! Part of the fun of having any vehicle is taking it to as many extremes as possible. I recently talked with a guy that had the same attitude about lifting his X and the limitations that the IFS coupled with what aftermarket companies offer. BUILD YOUR OWN SHIT. MAKE IT FASTER, MAKE IT BIGGER. You don't need an aftermarket company to make stuff for you, that's what makes it different than everyone else (see the previous vehicles i have built). What if i already own 2 corvettes, one with a 400hp NA 383 and one with a 650hp 383 with a D1 blower on it? Am in the wrong for wanting to boost the power on my X? I enjoy beating down on ricers in my X for the fun of it cool

To answer your questions, first, search this forum, lots of good info here but you won't find many folks that want to add power. A lot of what 4x4 folks ahve in mind is to better their off-road and crawling experience, god forbid they actually add power to crawl the rocks rather than put 5.17 gears in the damned thing.... confused

I would check out a pulley setup from pulleyboys since you ahve the sc, intake to complement the pulley, and of course exhaust. make sure you get a boost gauge to monitor that beast along with an a\f gauge. You can do all of this for roughly $600.