Quote:
Originally posted by oba-j:
I think that is a matter of opinion. I say performance before suspension for at least one reason i can think of off the top of my head - if you don't provide an ample foundation for the power you are screwed, however, you don't know what is wrong until you try to put the power to the ground..

i get 1.7 60ft times in my vette, you might choose not to argue on this one...

however, of course the only thing that really matters is that when the project is complete there are no conflicting issues, in other words, every mod complements another... So, build in any manner you would like as long as you end up with your ultimate goal being completed.

Also, there are 2wd X's out there correct? if i were to build a pre-runner i would go for power as well as suspension for sure... not everyone is here to rock crawl, please remember that. and also, please respect other people's opinions on the matters at hand, we appreciate input but negative criticism is a waste of mine and your time.
Hey man you don't have to take my post personally. I'm just stating a FACT that there ain't too many bolt on's for the X much less internals available. Hence IMO it's a waste of time trying to make the X fast, pffh I mean quick, it will never be fast and guess what, that's just fine with about 90% of the owners here.

Carry on cool