I wouldnt worry about the 130hp rating on a diesel engine. If its a turbodiesel, you can gain anywhere from 50-100% power output just by installing a chip.. Diesels are a whole different animal to what most people are used to, because the power output is directly proportional to how much fuel (and air) you dump into it. Since diesel engines operate on a variable mixture ratio rather than stoichiometric (14.7:1 for gas engines), it makes it a whole lot easier to make gobs of power just by adding more fuel to the fire.

So, dont fret the power ratings.. chances are it'll blow away what you are driving now, right off the lot. Add a few simple performance upgrades and it'd be a monster making 2-3x the power output of your current engine.

For example, the 7.3L turbodiesel in my Ford F250 is rated for 225hp and about 490ftlb of torque. A $300 chip is all it takes to bump that up to ~320hp and ~700ftlb. Thats enough power to motivate my 4 ton (8,000+lb) truck from 0-60 in about 7-8 seconds, yet it gets 17-18mpg on the road. Try that with a gas engine!

smile