I've noticed alot of questions on upgrades and specifically about the air filter stuff. I searched the threads and didn't see any info on this specifically, then again, maybe our server just blocked some! haha! But anyways, I looked around at prices and came up with two places that seem reasonable. The first place (which I discovered through this BB) is truckperformance.com, they're selling the Fuel Injection Performance Kit (FIPK) for 225.99 plus shipping (not sure how much that is). The other place, which I'm going to order from as soon as I get back to the states, is 4filters.com, they sell exculsively K&N products and there price was 224.25 and free shipping for the kit. I did look at some other places but these two offered the best bargains, I thought. Hopefully this will help someone out who's just starting to look or was wondering about some good prices. I'm sure some others got some smoking deals, but for what I could find this was great! To save the questions about whats the difference between the FIPK and the off road aircharger, the difference is a sticker stating its smog legal now. (of course I'm not an engineer). AXLE had posted this info here: http://www.xterraownersclub.com/cgi-local/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=70;t=000041;p=2

Have a good one, and drink a beer or 6 for me will ya?