OK... I am trying to get a list together of what mods I will do when I get my X... Hope that it will be by spring time, but am having troubles finding what I want... oh well... I have my heart set on an '02 5 speed..

I have been reading to see what mods are worth doing at what arent... here is a list of what I will be doing right away..

Body Lift... which one to use? have used PA in the past and notice they make a 3" one, but have heard from lots of people to only do 2"... why is that??? and if I am to go with a 2" who makes them?

Shackles... which ones?

Cams... who makes them... aprox how much are they?

Exhaust... I will be doing custom exhaust

front bumper... OK I really love the bumpers too... who makes them and how much?? after reading the work involved in moving up the stock bumper, it will be an easy one to justify to my wife on our daily driver... wink

what else is worth it? TB?? are there headers out there?? I will probably do a CAI aswell...

I would love to hear from you guys... I am building this truck as a daily driver for my wife and I.. her 85MR2 is too small for us, and my bronco is on 36" bias swampers, locked front and rear, and is a real fuel piggy... and not the best choice for road trips wink