The amount of air that the factory SC will move is very little, compared to other SC's out there. The computer won't have to go to 100% duty cycle to compensate for the increased air, only probably around 75%-85%.

I don't see any problems going upwards of 90%-95% duty cycle. But I don't believe that we'd be anywhere near that for max output. especially at our altitude. Even at sea level, I don't see the computer going that high with the injectors. I'll have to check on the part #'s as well, but I think it's possible that the stock injectors for both the SC and N/A 3.3 are the same units. Running lean wouldn't be a huge concern for me, as he wouldn't be drag racing the X.

We'd definately adjust the distributor for our timing retard (from stock) and use the knock sensor as a safety device. I don't believe in the reliabity of the knock sensors at this point to use them as a daily retard device. That's just not an option. Only when the fuel isn't up to snuff, or something like that would the knock sensor be moving the timing. Again, safety device, not a tuning device.

High octane's a must though, but he lives in Highlands Ranch, probably not a problem there. laugh