So under everyones advice , I went and bought a OBDD code reader -best investment evermade . I hookded it up and yes the dreaded knock sensor code came up . i Went to the nissan dealer ship to book and appointment and the service adviser said that I need to pay $105 for a diagnostic and so I told him I already know what the issue is ,and that the knock sensor was causing the the truck to run on halfpower . He told me he had never replaced a knock sensor - ya right what BS . And he told me that he is pretty sure it was not a knock sensor . Anyhow 2 hours later a lady called back told that the sensor plus some gasket and the supercharger needed to be replaced $1650 Canadian. I told her WHAT . I said the super charger is under warranty and becuase the sensor caused the issue in the first place without warning that should be covered as well . The service adviser then called me and stated that he will cover the super charger under warranty but the gasket and knock sensor was not covered and that it would be $950 Canadian for everything . I was pissed , I told him if something that caused the problem without warning ie engine light was not covered under warranty but it caused a major component to damaged which is under warranty does that make sense ? he told me to call the dealership I bought it from which is like 2 hours away . Anyway I called Nissan canada and they told me they would get back to me , what BS !!!