Well, I decided to change my plugs today. I guess I forgot to write down the last change in my manual. It had been around somewhere 60k since so I went ahead and upgraded to iridium's. #6 is a pita, but it does get easier the more times you do it. One thing that I did notice this time is the amount of dirt that was around the plugs. I couldn't see a few of the openings directly, but I still gave them a good shot of air before I removed them. #3 plug had so much caked/baked dirt around it that I couldn't even get my socket on it. I got a small plastic tube (from my fish tank junk) to stick down in there and gave it another good shot of compressed air. The dirt still didn't come out! mad I had jab a coat hanger down in there to break it up and then blow it out. Short story...if you do a lot of offroading, visibly check the openings and make sure all that crud is out of there before removing the old plug.
One thing I did try was getting one of my old pillows out and lay it right on top of the engine and did the job that way. Don't know who suggested that one, but [ThumbsUp]