Quote:
Originally posted by BlueSky:
Quote:
Originally posted by pnwbeers:
[b]
Quote:
Originally posted by BlueSky:
[b]And can you back your claim with examples of cheap shots taken by Arizona?
Oregon-Arizona 2005. They broke our starting QB's leg (Kellen Clemens - with the Jets now), and on the next play did a helmut-to-helmut on then sophmore Dennis Dixon that took him out of the game. Third stringer Brady Leaf came in and we held on to win, but afterwords Stoops said "We lost, but at least we took out a couple of their quarterbacks." Class act all the way.

I guess class runs in the family... wink [/b]
Well, I'm forced to agree...that's not right. Still, right about now I have two favorite college football teams, OU and whoever's playing Oregon. So this young lady conveys my feelings quite nicely for Thursday:

And if Oregon happens to lose and Oklahoma happens to win...well, that would be peachy. Except I have that same uneasy feeling about the Sooners going to Lubbock. [Uh Oh !] [/b]
Direct some hate towards LSU too - if either one looses and OU wins out the Sooners should be in the title game. I understand you pulling for UA because it's in OU's best interest, but understand you're pulling for a classless head-case of a coach at the same time. At least pull for UCLA or OSU to pull the upset, because those programs both have class guys at the helm.

Anyway, this smack is unwarranted and unwise at this point (yes, I'm superstitious when it comes to CFB.) Oregon still needs to win three more games and get help to even be in the NC game.

OU will absolutely roll Tech, btw. No offense Nismo, but your defense is horrid and Leach's one-dimensional offense may be fun to watch but will almost never win a big game. If you ever want Tech to win a conference championship, they'd better learn to run the damn ball.