Quote:
Originally posted by mineralblue:
Oh well... cheer up Oregon fans...

at least you guys still have some of the hottest cheerleaders in the country...

Oregon Cheerleader Photo Gallery

By far.

Some additional thoughts after some reflection.

Oregon's defense stepped up in a huge way. Yes UA scored 21 points in the third, but only 7 were scored on the defense. They were on the field a ton, made plays that gave the offense opportunities to come back, and showed a lot of heart. I'm proud of those guys.

Offense...gotta pull your heads out, guys. Leaf looked like crap, WR's were dropping balls all over the place, offensive line wasn't protecting or blocking well. Stewart played out of his mind and looked absolutely exhausted (and hurt) by the end of the game. I hope he's okay, because if he goes down we're absolutely fucked. I'd not trade him for any RB in the country, no offense intended to any Arkansas fans.

EVERY break went against us in this one, from the stupid pick, the punt return for TD that wasn't called back after a blatant illegal block, the fake put on 4th that went for 40 and was then fumbled, etc. BRUTAL game to watch. I woke up about 12 times last night because I couldn't get it out of my mind. Maybe my love for CFB runs a little too deep. laugh

If USC or UA beats ASU (and I think USC will do so handily) and Oregon finds a way to win out, we'll still win the Pac 10 and play in the Rose Bowl. Not sure how we'd do in it without a QB, but I'd love to find out.

It's still great to be a Duck, and hat's off to Dennis Dixon. Tebow's got better stats, but Dixon was the better player all year. Good luck in the NFL or MLB. [ThumbsUp]