Quote:
Originally posted by pnwbeers:
Quote:
Originally posted by BlueSky:
[b]
Quote:
Originally posted by pnwbeers:
[b]
EVERY break went against us in this one, from the stupid pick, the punt return for TD that wasn't called back after a blatant illegal block, the fake put on 4th that went for 40 and was then fumbled, etc. BRUTAL game to watch. I woke up about 12 times last night because I couldn't get it out of my mind. Maybe my love for CFB runs a little too deep. laugh
OK, gotta call you out here. You've got some basketball-sized brass ones whining about all those terrible breaks Oregon supposedly got after you called the Sooners "pOUters" for protesting that travesty that happened last year. For those unfamiliar with it:[/URL][/b]
You're "calling me out"??? Notice I just said that every break went against us. I'm not whining about supposedly biased refs, that the game was stolen from us, that my pussy hurts really bad, etc. We lost. I'm pissed, but I'm moving on. Basically I'm not acting at all like you pOUters did. You poor bastards stuck living in Oklahoma need more things to occupy yourselves with, because obsessiveness and ignorance is a bad combination.

Go Tech and every other soft-ass team on your schedule. wink [/b]
You're not whining about biased refs...but you ARE whining.

And you must not read so well because as you would otherwise see, I live in Georgia. In fact, I've never lived in Oklahoma. Didn't go to OU either, my wife did.

But you don't have to be a grad to recognize crooked officiating when you see it. :p