Quote:
Originally posted by pnwbeers:
Quote:
Originally posted by johnnyx:
[b]Horrible ending to a dream season...and I predict the Beavers beat us by at least 3 TDs. Ouch. [Uh Oh !] [Uh Oh !] [Uh Oh !]
Beavs have a lot of key injuries on offense so I don't think they'll score a lot. But neither will Oregon, and I agree that the Beavs will probably win.

This just sucks. A healthy Oregon would own WVU, Mizzou, or tOSU and win the national title. As it is, we'll drop our last three regular season games and likely our bowl game too. I guess that's what happens when your top 3 QBs, top 2 RBs, and top 2 WR's are out. frown [/b]
A good team in normal-looking uniforms would have worked through a few injuries. And I'm glad you left OU off your "we'd own them" list. laugh

Just pulling your chain...it's brutal when your team has a shot and the wheels fly off. Trust me, I know...aside from being a Sooner-in-law, I'm a lifelong Saints fan. Well, not that they have a shot that often but the wheels sure fly off a lot. :rolleyes:

Come on, man...just this once, just this week, root for the Sooners. You know you want to. smile