Quote:
Originally posted by Timmah:
Conferences with a Championship Game chose to chase the all mighty dollar. I know for the SEC championship school not even in the game get a million dollars. You can cry me a river if your team loses it's CCG.

You need 12 teams to have a CCG. Obviously not all conferences have that the required number of teams.

Personally, I'd rather teams go to 10 team conferences and see a round robin with 2-3 OOC games against rival conferences. CCG games just allows weak teams (Kansas and Mizz for example) to be in the National picture due to extremely weak SOS.
Obviously money's involved, but when you don't play all the teams in your conference, it's the only fair way to determine who the conference champion is. Either all the conferences need to have one or they all don't. Since the majority of them do, it'll be easier for those that don't to adapt them. The Big 10+1 needs to add Notre Dame, btw.

College football is just so screwed up right now, the BCS and NCAA are really screwing their fans every year and nobody will do anything about it. [ThumbsDown]