Quote:
Originally posted by pnwbeers:
That makes no sense at all. In the Pac 10 you play every single team, meaning you'll play all of the best teams in the conference. While a Big 12 team is guaranteed a decent opponent in the championship game, that team could miss the tough teams in conference during the regular season. Like Kansas this year - no Texas and no OU. Having to play both of those teams in the regular season is tougher than just having to play one of them in the championship game.

Yes, that is correct, but still doesn't solve the example that I gave. I'm just saying it's probably better to have a CCG because it gives you your true conference champion (kind of like what a playoff would do). Also, it hurts teams like KU and Mizzou more because they'll have to face a tough in the last game of the season which could knock them out of the picture if they are living a lie... just like we saw.
Quote:
]Like I said Crabtree is a standout, but beyond him I'd give Hawaii's receivers the edge over Tech's. Just my opinion.
Crabtree is indeed a standout and beyond him, the rest is at least like Hawaii. Doing simple math gives the edge to Tech, imo.