Quote:
Originally posted by jerseydevi1:
Basically all of my producers for what?
Teixeira isn't getting it done for any of them.
I made an offer package with colon in it before and you didn't want to trade Duque. Now you are asking for the only players I am getting any production out of and all I've been offered is LaRue, Teixeira, Blalock and Ryan? Delgado and Jones have been mentioned, but to get them you asked for my best player at this point and only catcher.

I have offered Shawn Green, Jon Lieber, Jose Contreras, Bartolo Colon (who by the way is on your list) Guillermo Mota and Todd Jones in trades, and none were good enough. Didn't you say you needed pitching?
Relax Jersey,
I need SP. Why would I trade the SP that I do have? I had 4 pitchers on the DL this week. I'm offering my best player in Teixeira. Your talking about him like he's Dave Hanson. Big Teix has better numbers than anyone on the Devi1's except for Damon. You offered Green but the OF I have are better than Green. I like Lieber and Colon but you wanted a SP in return. I can't afford to make that trade with you for my SP. Mota and Jones are spliting time and they are RP. All the Matadors I offered are still out there for the right deal. I'm willing to work with you Jersey or anyone else feeling like Monty Hall.