Quote:
Originally posted by gilsnuxs:
I agree with you except for the fact that Texas will lose against Texas Tech
Wow, gilsnuxs, you're even more of a fan than I am... and I'm pretty bad. smile I do not necessarily say they'll lose to us. Winning in Austin is very hard to do. But I will say that they will lose to Ohio St., Oklahoma, Texas A&M and/or Texas Tech.

What's funny is Texas A&M. They are, once again, the most completely over-rated team in the nation. Notre Dame and Nebraska are finally no longer over-rated. The media keeps saying they're going to contend with Texas in the Big XII South. One major problem, they play in Lubbock this year. When was the last time they won there? I can't find any information from that far back. [LOL] Hell, it took overtime at home to beat Tech last year. The other problem the media is missing out on is Bob Stoops. Since when is Oklahoma out of the picture? Stoops's Sooners remind of Belichick's Patriots. No love from the media which only helps them step it up to another level. The Big XII South is going to be very exciting to watch this year, but I find it hard to believe someone will be playing for the national championship once the smoke clears. The Big XII North might as well not exist this year like last year.