Blah blah blah. You can ramble all you want about how Texas has the best this and the best that in the nation. Until there's a #1 next to their name at the end of the year, the don't have the best anything. And you're forgetting one huge factor... Mack freakin' Brown. He'll blow it like always. All I can say about the Ohio State game... good luck. You're going to need it.
Quote:
Oklahoma- After watching them dominate TCU...well I can't say I'm too worried about that one.
Which is perfect for Stoops and the Sooners. Ya'll keep thinking that.
Quote:
Tech- Next. There's this thing called a "defense." This is something Tech doesn't understand.
I didn't realize I opened the year 2001 forum. I guess I do suck at the internet. Newsflash... Tech has defense now to compliment the number one office in the country.
Quote:
aTm- Overrated much? They're not even in the same league as UT this season. Again.
As much as I agree that aTm is once again over-rated like usual, that's the difference between you (the simple mind sports fan) and I. Yes, on paper, UT should definitely win. However, I realize this is college football and anything can happen in a rivalry game. Anything. Especially when the underdog is at home.