Quote:
Originally posted by NismoXse02:
Quote:
Tech- Next. There's this thing called a "defense." This is something Tech doesn't understand.
I didn't realize I opened the year 2001 forum. I guess I do suck at the internet. Newsflash... Tech has defense now to compliment the number one office in the country.
Good luck with that #1 office, mensa. Hope it's a corner one. Sorry if I laugh at this "defense" that you speak of. Taco Tech and D go together as well as "class" and "Tech Fan".

Quote:
that's the difference between you (the simple mind sports fan) and I. Yes
Simple minded sports fan? [LOL] You're either trolling, melting or you're bathing in dolt juice.

FYI- I bleed sports and burnt orange blood flows very well, brainiac. Nice fart in the wind, though. Throw shit and hope it sticks to the wall much?

Quote:
Yes, on paper, UT should definitely win. However, I realize this is college football and anything can happen in a rivalry game. Anything. Especially when the underdog is at home.
Nice vision. It's nuggets of wisdom like that that push sports brains like you past us simple minds, eh?

This could be a tough game being at Kyle Field and facing Reggie and the other seniors who would love nothing more than to beat UT in their last hoorah, but they have way too many holes in their run D as Clemson exposed, and their offense loves to play the disappearing act way too often. Texas will expose these, although I look for it to be a last quarter win for the Horns.

Thanksgiving and rivalry week. Love that shit.