Let me first say... damn, it's so good to have football back. I missed this shit!
Quote:
Originally posted by Primary Xtc:
Good luck with that #1 office, mensa. Hope it's a corner one. Sorry if I laugh at this "defense" that you speak of. Taco Tech and D go together as well as "class" and "Tech Fan".
Ewwwh.. good one. You got me there. You've once again exposed my internet skills. I don't not use proper grammer to well and my spelleng isn't very well when talken smac on a mesage bored.
Quote:
Simple minded sports fan? [LOL] You're either trolling, melting or you're bathing in dolt juice.

FYI- I bleed sports and burnt orange blood flows very well, brainiac. Nice fart in the wind, though. Throw shit and hope it sticks to the wall much?
What a surprise! I would have never guess you bled burnt orange. [Freak] Unfortunately, all of your predictions come from the heart instead of actually being realistic. That's OK, Texas is a scary team to me as a Tech fan because of all the talent they get, but as long as they have Mack Brown, I can live comfortably knowing he'll never win a big one for them. Hell, Tech would be on the verge of 3-peating like USC is this year if they had all that talent that Texas has had over the years.
Quote:
Nice vision. It's nuggets of wisdom like that that push sports brains like you past us simple minds, eh?

This could be a tough game being at Kyle Field and facing Reggie and the other seniors who would love nothing more than to beat UT in their last hoorah, but they have way too many holes in their run D as Clemson exposed, and their offense loves to play the disappearing act way too often. Texas will expose these, although I look for it to be a last quarter win for the Horns.

Thanksgiving and rivalry week. Love that shit.
Wow, the simple minded sports fan is basing all of the season one the first week in football again. First, it was Oklahoma and TCU. Now, it's the Clemson A&M game. When Tech blows out the School of the Blind Campus A by 100 this weekend in their first game, I guess that means Tech is going to blow out Texas too. [Laughing]