FYI- Some reasons I'm not worried about OU;

Their D is down to starting walk ons on the D-Line. They lost a Heisman QB and are now relying on two kids who couldn't hit the ocean from the beach in spring or fall drills, then were exposed at HOME vs. TCU. Imagine what's gonna happen when they face a secondary as good as ours? Boom goes the Dynamite much?

Adrian has a high ankle sprain. High ankle sprains tend to linger, which doesn't bode well for their young offense. Their receivers lack experience, and apparently the ability to catch. This too has been talked about through spring and fall practices.

They're now planning on starting Rhett Bomar and benching Paul Thompson vs. Tulsa. I have no doubt OU will settle down and once again find the win column many times this year, but I can promise you it won't be against Texas. Their inexperience in the RRSO will have their minds racing once they enter the Cotton Bowl and Young and Co. will enjoy taking advantage of this opportunity.

As for aTm- I'm sure Reggie was all over Mobley and Carter this week for dropping such catchable passes last week. Courtney Lewis looked alright, but does he not seem a bit slower than in years past? The quickness from his early days seems to be lost in my opinion.. Reggie is fucking money. Too bad his receivers hands were soaking in buttah.

Their D is overrated as it has been since Franchione took over the reigns. If Appel leads the team in tackles again they are dire trouble. The only thing that scares me almost as much as playing in the Horsehose- playing at Kyle Field. Like I said, close game, but we have too much depth and too many playmakers on both sides of the ball for aTm to stop this year.

Simple mind and whatsuch. [Wave]