Quote:
Originally posted by NismoXse02:
But once again, it's not like Tech gets the talent that Texas does to even get to "big" games. We just have a better coach who can actually "coach". Because of that, we actually compete with the bigger schools with lesser talent. laugh
say what? [Freak]

TT has just as good of a chance to recruit players as Texas does. There is a reason why players choose not to go to tech, who knows what that would be. Obviously you can get offense, but you don't get defense because your "great" coach appearently doesn't know what that means. Have you ever heard the saying "Defense wins championships?" :p

Quote:
Better question: What big game has Tech even been in during that time?
And why is this? because tech doesn't have the TEAM to even get to the big games.

Quote:
If the Rose Bowl counts as a big game, how about an unranked Texas Tech team going TO California and beating the crap out of #4 CAL in the Holiday Bowl.
oooh I hate to say this, but I LOVED this, The Cal QB(which I can't remember because he is just not that memorable) ran his mouth about how pac 10>Big XII. Way to shove it in his face. [ThumbsUp]