Quote:
Originally posted by NismoXse02:
Quote:
Originally posted by off2cjb:
[b]Texas Tech has played nobody worthy of playing. Any huge NCAA school can beat up AA and high school teams. Just wait till Tech plays some teams worthy. They will lose and lose hard. How dare you rank them anywhere the top 30. I can win with their schedule and I'll being my grandmother's old folk's home to start.
[Spit] Where were you a couple of years ago when Tech had a Top 5 schedule and 9 wins (when tOSU won it all)... yet weren't ranked? What about Kansas State and Nebraska when they ALWAYS play crappy schools? I don't hear you bitching about them. What's funny is that they barely beat those teams while Tech whoops ass like they're supposed to. This is the first and only year Tech has done something like this because of an error in scheduling, yet we're ranked 13 and 16. [Freak] We start playing real schools from now on, including your precious... unranked Oklahoma Sooners. BTW, who's your favorite school now? USC or Texas? You know you have to pick the best schools in the nation. [Finger] [/b]
[Crybaby] [Crybaby] [Crybaby] BooHoo. The Sooners will find themselves. We will see how your team does against bigger and better schools. No, I don't jump on bandwagons. I probably liked some of my teams before you were born. There are no errors in scheduling. I could care less about Texas Tech now or a few years ago. It is the crappy schools that want to play the top dogs, not the top dogs wanting to play the crappy schools. Revenue my friend.