Quote:
Originally posted by off2cjb:
[Crybaby] [Crybaby] [Crybaby] BooHoo. The Sooners will find themselves. We will see how your team does against bigger and better schools. No, I don't jump on bandwagons. I probably liked some of my teams before you were born. There are no errors in scheduling. I could care less about Texas Tech now or a few years ago. It is the crappy schools that want to play the top dogs, not the top dogs wanting to play the crappy schools. Revenue my friend.
Exactly, revenue. Thanks for making my point. Did you get a business degree? I didn't, but I even understand this. 3 non-conference HOME games against crappy schools and a Top 20 ranking or 2 away games and 1 home game against tougher competition? I hope you enjoyed that UT and tOSU game because that'll be the last series like that for Div. I schools under the current crappy BCS system. Even Mack Brown acknowledged that he didn't want this game, but it was agreed upon before even got there. Unless your Notre Dame, why bother playing tough school in non-conference anymore? [Freak]

BTW, if Oklahoma is going to find themselves for one game, I hope it's for the UT game. [ThumbsUp]