Quote:
Originally posted by NismoXse02:
Quote:
Originally posted by cruzinfrontier:
[b]nebraska should have won the game...

they had you picked off with just under a minute left but then fumbled it back to you on the same play, if he would have just fell down nebraska wins that game [Too much XOC] .....all that aside, ya'll got lucky as hell, and you sure as hell aren't a top 10 team, but should be in the top 15 where you are now.
Uh, did you watch that game? Nebraska shouldn't have even been in that position to win. We should have put it away in the first half, but failed to do that and let them back in it. That was a hostile crowd and a tough win. The right team won. Scared the hell out of me, but we won.[/b]
yes I did watch the game, and I just described WHY you should have lost that game. [Uh Oh !] The reason why they were in the game is because they played good defense in the second half. they held you to TWO field goals in the second half until the last drive of the game, they (should have) beat your team by keeping the offence off the field. In the end that was a reason why nebraska didn't have a chance to make a come back. You're right, that is a hostile place to play, but to say the right team won is an opinion. [Too much XOC] Now [Save the fine unicorns] [Wave]