Quote:
Originally posted by pnwbeers:
We'll see.

I haven't checked your schedule, but will you actually play any other decent team this year? A good record is kinda hollow when you play nothing but pushovers...

Good luck with recruiting. I've gotta respect anybody who can convince anybody to spend 4 years in Lubbock (ie, purgatory).
Dude, the Big XII is weak this year, what can I say? That's not Tech's fault. We play Baylor, Texas A&M, Oklahoma St. and Oklahoma. We'll probably play a Florida-ish school in the Cotton Bowl.

I know you probably believe the media's take on Lubbock, but it was actually a great place to live for 6 years of my life (and I'm a city boy). My wife and I are seriously considering moving back. And players don't go to a place for the scenery (which is each to their own). They go to get a good education, play for a good coach and win. Almost all college campuses are the same for partying, social life and just having a great college experience. Besides, it's hard to beat the girl talent at Tech too. laugh Playboy typically backs me up on that.