Quote:
Originally posted by NismoXse02:
Quote:
Originally posted by pnwbeers:
[b]At this point in the season Tech would probably be 3rd or 4th in the Pac, and if you actually watched the conference you'd agree. You've played nobody (other than Texas, and you lost) and struggled against teams like Nebraska. But at least the cream-puff schedule makes you feel good.

As far as conference rankings go, I'd put the ACC above the Pac, and I'm not seeing another better conference. The Big-10 is the only other arguably better conference, but I see them as a bunch of solid but not overwhelming teams. The SEC abosolutely sucks this year (argue defense if you want, but those are flat-out bad offenses). We've already talked about the Big-12, and you agree with that assessment. What conference am I forgetting?
3rd?! [Spit] Did you not learn anything when we went to California last year and beat the ever living shit out of Cal? [LOL] Keep thinking with your blinders on. Then again, I understand why you feel that way. Texas Tech never gets any respect because everyone thinks it’s a small school in the middle of no where. Hell, they don’t even respect our basketball team and we have on of the best coaches to ever coach the game. Sweet 16 team last year and even better this year. Are we pre-ranked this year? Of course not. However, you won’t hear us cry for respect like the Pac-10 does every year. And keep making fun or our schedule. It's not our fault no one wanted to play us. Don't worry, we'll be back to a normal schedule next year and you'll have nothing to fall back on for excuses. BTW, ask the Pac-1 school Stanford about playing a cream puff team. [LOL]

Anyway, I would rank conferences on best top to bottom:
1. ACC
2. Big 10
3. SEC
4. Big XII
5. Pac-10
6. WAC
7. Big East
8. Conf. USA

Again, the Big XII and Pac-10 are very arguable, but I firmly believe our Oklahoma St. and Kansas St. would easily beat your Wash. & Wash. St. [LOL] [/b]
You're total lack of knowledge about college football is truly astounding.

Bravo. [Freak]