Quote:
Originally posted by NismoXse02:
Quote:
Originally posted by pnwbeers:
[b]Umm, no offense dude, but you aren't worth the time. I can swallow an argument that the Pac is 3rd, or possibly even 4th from an SEC homer (I think they're 2nd, but ok - 3rd is at least arguable). But then you try (sadly) to argue the Big12 is better, which is blatently pathetic at best. Suck it up - your conference has 1 good team, 1 average team, and 10 bad teams. Reality bites.

Then to top it off you actually list the WAC as the 6th best conference - there's 1 decent team in that conference, and that's it (BSU sucks this year).

Sorry, but I have about zero respect for your opinions on college football.

You're a Big12 homer that never sees games west of your conference and forms opinions based on the eastern-biased boobs at ESPN.
1 average team? That shows just how much you know about college football and the Big XII. Again, they were the 4th best Big XII team last year and they completely destroyed your 2nd best team. You still can't argue that which is laughable. I knew more about the major sports than you when I was in high school. Wait, how old are you? [Huh?] All I know is I follow college football with a passion from east coast to west coast. I watch it all because it doesn't matter to me... it's college football. Your knowledge about college football outside of the Pac-1 is laughable. First, the Pac-10 is the 2nd best conference and now you're saying they're 3rd or 4th. Your credibility is officially over. I don't know how many beatings it takes for you to realize that west coast football just isn't up to par with the rest of the nation. All the talent goes to one school and that's if they decide to stay over there.
[/b]

I said I thought the Pac was second, but I would entertain an argument for 3rd. I only said I'd listen to an argument for 4th from a SEC homer. An argument that the Big-12 is better doesn't pass the puke test.

If you think all the talent in the Pac-10 goes to SC then you've just shown that you are lying about watching west coast football. Or maybe you're just stupid. Who knows.

Finally, Tech is average in terms of to-25 ball. Colorado is below average on that yardstick. You disagree? Hell, even the eastern-biased rankings have Tech at almost exactly average (slightly below).

Quote:
BTW, yes, I put the WAC 6th, but it doesn't matter. 6th and beyond suck anyway. If you want to put the Big East or Conf. USA ahead of them, I'll listen to that argument. I don't care... they all suck.
I agree that it's not worth arguing, but it is worth pointing out that you listed the WAC at 6 because of the Fresneck and BSU clips you've seen on sportscenter over the last couple of years. It's just another indication of the level of knowledge you have about college football.