Hey Texas fans, you've got to love Miami. Now, there's no worries about getting snubbed from the National Championship game. Just win out and you'll be there. [ThumbsUp] That would be great if our only loss is to the National Champions. laugh
Quote:
Originally posted by pnwbeers:
Finally, Tech is average in terms of to-25 ball. Colorado is below average on that yardstick. You disagree? Hell, even the eastern-biased rankings have Tech at almost exactly average (slightly below).
Well, there's a big difference between that and what you said. Average football team is a lot different than a Top 10-20 team. Problem is, they'll be in the Top 10 at the end of the season, so they won't really be an average team by your definition either. Although, that's putting the cart ahead of the horse. Just like Texas, Oklahoma has our number too so that's going to be a big game/hurdle for us before we're even Top 10 worthy.
Quote:
I agree that it's not worth arguing, but it is worth pointing out that you listed the WAC at 6 because of the Fresneck and BSU clips you've seen on sportscenter over the last couple of years. It's just another indication of the level of knowledge you have about college football.
Actually, I was giving you and your conference the benefit of the doubt, but thanks for pointing out that the PAC-1 is really worst than I originally thought. You make fun of Tech's preconference schedule, look at freakin' Oregon's (the PAC-1's #2 school). "Fresneck"s their only quality opponent. However, you just pointed out how awful they really are so now you no longer can argue about scheduling. [LOL]