Quote:
Originally posted by Fletcher Beck:
Ok dumb bastard lets look at things here. USC rankings (#1 in all three polls) Texas (#2 in all three polls) Oregon (#11 in the AP and USA/Today, # 10 in the BCS) TT (#13 in the AP and USA/Today, and #12 in the BCS) Oregon's lone loss is to USC, TT lone loss is to Texas. Ok duschbag, what are you trying to say "that some how the polsters got it all wrong, 12 is higher than 10. No they just don't get it TT has to be better, what are those BCS people thinking." Nice arguement dumbass. Until TT is (or if ever) ranked nigher than Oregon, shut the fuck up, you are embarassing yourself.
Wow, you are really show your age now. I don't know why I'm going to bother, but do you really think that because someone's opinion of ranking a team #10 means they are going to beat #12? It's a poll. It will all be played out. When you look at polls towards the end of the year, you'll notice "groups". Looking at it now, 1-4 is a group, 5-15 is a group and 16-21 is a group. Do you think USC is definitely better than UT because USC is #1 and UT is #2 in 3 polls? Looks like we'll get to find out because it will be played out.

And you know what, if Oregon gets in a BCS and Tech gets snubbed to the Cotton Bowl, you won't hear me cry. Why? Because we had are chance when we play Texas and we simply didn't show up.

Anyway, I'm going to quit putting the cart ahead of the horse. Tech's still got to beat Oklahoma who always has our number and is starting to finally play good ball. Hell, our coach came from there. Oregon's, along with a bunch of other teams, also have a couple tough games left. We'll revisit this after Thanksgiving.