Quote:
Originally posted by mineralblue:
Texas A&M put up a good fight against U.T today... They should have won the game if it hadn't been for some critical turnovers... The Aggies outgained Texas 395-336, had more first downs (22) and held the ball for 35 minutes... all with a freshman QB and RB leading the way...

Even though the Aggies lost, they at least have a lot of hope for the future...

Good luck U.T. at the Big 12 title game...
I fixed your post for you wink

Tech also out gained us and we put a smack down on them. I find it funny that when UT struggles they still score 40 points. A&M better start protecting your QB though because he'll get slammed all next season if you continue to run the option. He got laid out many times and I promise he will be hurting if that continues to happen. He also better watch his mouth because that won't help either wink I hope you aggies have a good off season laugh [Wave]

I guess the Big XII north is scared to go to the championship game because neither of them felt like going I guess [LOL]

CU looks like shit going into this game [Freak] Speaking of CU, did anyone watch that game?? What an embarassesment. CU has always been like that though :rolleyes: