You know Brain, I was thinking the same thing.

- Rivaly game -

Lots of intangibles when you are talking about kids on both sides of the ball that have faced each other on high school , pop warner and elementary school teams. So in that regard, all bets are off. UCLA has nothing to lose in this game. They are going in as a HUGE dog and are expected to lose. Therefore if SUC takes them lighly the Bruins are going to put up a lot of points.

The problem is that PUSC will put up a shiload of points because the UCLA D-fence cannot possibly hold them. Rivalry aside, it is going to be a trackmeet. I would put the over at about 90 and take the over still. I like the idea that SC is here and the dominant team in the country but I've never been an SC "fan" primarily because it's allways been the scool of privelege. And I'm just not that kid.

Otherwise I'd say they kick the living shit out of UCLA in a shootout in a statement game and go on to win the national champinship.

USC - 52
UCLA- 28