Quote:
Originally posted by cruzinfrontier:
Quote:
Originally posted by pnwbeers:
[b]
Quote:
Originally posted by NismoXse02:
[qb]Oklahoma will beat Oregon. This is a different Sooner team that played UCLA.
If Oregon brings their A-game and Dixon plays well, the Ducks win. If they play like they want to be in another bowl, they lose. Oklahoma right now is more dangerous than their record suggests, so a half-assed effort won't cut it.[/b]
Yeah, this may be another Cal all over again.
We're better than Cal '04 (even when they were healthy, which they decidedly were not in the HB), but it could happen. OU is talented and has nothing to lose, and it is possible that Oregon could come out flat given the hose-job. Still, if they come to win, they roll.

Quote:
I was happy to see Cal get run over by TT, though. Their stupid QB went off running his mouth like a jackass.
In response to your stupid coach running his mouth like a jackass and whining like a little bitch. :rolleyes:

What little respect I had for Mack Brown disappeared entirely after last year.

Quote:
Reggie, You go ahead and take that Heisman, We'll take the National Championship.
You're half right. wink

Quote:
The Heisman this year is gonna be sad either way, its hard to say one deserves it over the other but we all know what's going to happen.
Bush should win this by a landslide - it's easy (and accurate) to say he deserves it more than Young.

In all seriousness, I expect Texas-USC to be an epic bowl game. I'll give the edge to SC because I think their accomplishments to date warrant respect, but I wouldn't be shocked at all to see Texas take it.